We have yet another update with exciting features for the shelf builder and virtual shelf solution in general. As the year ends, we are striving to roll out many features/fixes for our clients to make shelf creation a more intuitive and simple process.
Delete all price tags on a shelf
Sometimes there is need to delete price tags on a given shelf and selecting one by one can become a tedious task if you have hundreds of products. With the new feature, users don’t need to go through this process as they can select them at once and delete them.
Reinforce product name in a Findability Exercise
A findability exercise is timed and sometimes it’s hard for respondents to memorize the name of the product they were asked to find. So once a respondent clicks on a product, they are asked to confirm if that is the correct product.
Full list of Updates
Respondent app changes
- Add product name to Findability dialog
- Zoom product in Findability
- Fixes in mobile controls
- Select all prices from shelf menu
- Waypoint JPG support
- Price label text auto wrap
- Fix conjoint height calculation
- Fix invalid SKUs list blocking the app
- Fix Bay resizing in front view
- add the ability to create custom pegs
- Ability to freeze camera position
Amin App Changes
- Fix copy/paste in notice block
- Fix Enter key bindings
- Fix platform shutdown time calculations
We continue to push the limits and features of our planogram shelf builder platform. We look forward to implementing new features and improvements for all our clients.
Reach out and schedule a demo with us and see how we can save you both money and time for faster research.