How time flies, the team has been busy with a few exciting new features for the Platform. We have many more updates/new developments planned for 2023, however, for now. The below is a welcome addition and more coming next month.
Here is a summary of our latest updates to our platform, some big features I have highlighted below with full list of fixes/features at the bottom of the page. 😊
Shelf Testing with Full 3D products on shelf for a realistic in store test experience
This is a big feature, allowing clients to deploy full 3D products to shelves, respondents can click and rotate these products in 360 degrees.
This is a feature we will create a separate blog post about as this is quite an important one 🥰
Added Waypoints feature
This is Version1 Beta of the Google style street view implementation of the shopping simulator. With this feature, clients can now add Waypoint cameras with specific 360 views that will allow respondents to navigate the store, before arriving at the interactive shopper store.
Added support for custom assets
Now its possible to easily upload custom Bay assets, so you can easily change the bay type and use any bay you chose, if it is a Tesco, Walmart or Wholefoods style. Now you can easily upload this and create a great realistic respondent experience.
Resetting user password
Managing multiple users on the platform is now easier, with this simple Reset Password feature. You can easily reset a users password, or even upgrade / downgrade their privileges.
Full list of Updates
Respondent app changes
- Changed Title of the Respondent App.
- Added Waypoints feature
- Fixed Issue with Z-ordering of 3d products.
- Added support for custom assets
Admin app changes
- Changed Title of the Admin App.
- Fixed deleting lines Bug.
- Added live survey manager dialog.
- Fixed renaming blocks bug.
- Added navigation unit tests.
- Add Waypoint camera type
- Ability to create/upload custom assets
- SB App title change
- Ability to move bays vertically
- Download SB setup assets
- Respondents tracking is live, but we have ~8k resp tokens
- Waypoint camera
- Custom assets
- Bugfix copy project and copy survey
- Resetting user password
- Pipelines for deleting projects and surveys
- other small bugfixes and changes
We continue to push the limits and feature of our planogram shelf builder platform. The team is looking forward to implementing new features and improvements for all our clients.
Schedule demo and see how we can save you both money and time for faster research.